WeWork Instagram Hot Desk Competition
WEWORK INSTAGRAM PROMOTION TERMS
Entrants via the @LONDON Instagram channel will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Please keep a copy for your records.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of London, UK (meaning that you have your main place of residence within any London borough) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and address may be required.
2. Purchase is not necessary, but internet access and an Instagram account are required. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
4. One entry per person, regardless of the number of Instagram posts made during the Promotion Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified from the Promotion. No bulk entries.
5. How to enter: To take part in this Promotion follow WeWork on Instagram at @wework and comment on the promotional post with Central, East or West, depending on what part of London you would like to work in, during the Promotion Period (“Entry”).
6. The “entrant” is the personal, registered account holder of the Instagram account used to upload the entry post.
7. Promotion Period: The Promotion opens on 28 June 2019 (“Start Date”). All entries must be received by 23.59 (UK time) on 4 July 2019 (“Closing Date”). Entries received outside this period will not be placed in the prize draw.
8. Winners: The three winners will be selected randomly by the @LONDON Chief Editor on 5 July 2019 from all complete, correct and eligible entries. One winner will be chosen per region: Central, East or West.
9. Prize: 3 x one 12 month hot desk membership in select WeWork London locations. See terms for the WeWork hotdesk membership.
10. Winners will be responsible for any tax owed or other duties which are levied on the prize, and shall release the Promoter from any liability in connection with such tax liability.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Winner notification: Winners will be notified on a post tagging them in on 5 July. They will be requested to send a direct message to the Promoter to claim their prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
13. If any winner does not, or is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to another entrant, or not to award a prize at all.
14. Unsportsmanlike conduct: If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception, fraudulent, unfair or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any Entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably suspects to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
15. Promoter’s liability: Neither the Promoter (nor any other person or organisation) excludes or limits their liability where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for: (i) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your Entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
18. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. The winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
24. This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is:
@LONDON trading as Britannia Elevation Capital Ltd. 251 Brompton Road, London.