Diageo GB Special Releases 2020 T's & C's
@LONDON INSTAGRAM PROMOTIONAL TERMS
Entrants via the @LONDON Instagram channel will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Please keep a copy for your records.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK (meaning that you have your main place of residence within the United Kingdom) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and address may be required due to the prize containing alcohol.
2. Purchase is not necessary, but internet access and an Instagram account are required. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
4. How to enter: There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted, however you must like the promotional post with your instagram channel, tag a friend who loves whisky (who is 18 or over), follow @DiageoGB & @MrLondon on Instagram and all entrants must be 18 or over.
5. The “entrant” is the personal, registered account holder of the Instagram account used to upload the entry post.
6. Promotion Period: The Promotion opens on 12th December 2020 (“Start Date”). All entries must be completed by 23.59 (UK time) on Monday 14th December 2020 (“Closing Date”). Entries received outside this period will not be placed in the prize draw.
7. Winners: The single winner will be selected randomly by the @LONDON Chief Editor on Tuesday 15th December 2020 from all complete, correct and eligible entries. One winner will be chosen and contacted via email or direct message on instagram.
8. Prize: 1x Diageo Special Releases 2020 tasting kit containing samples of the 8 special releases whiskies.
9. Winners will be responsible for any tax owed or other duties which are levied on the prize, and shall release the Promoter from any liability in connection with such tax liability.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Contacting the winner.. if the winner fails to respond to the promoters message within 24 hours or cannot accept the prize for any reason, we reserve the right to appoint another winner selected at random from the same list of eligible entrants. This process will repeat until a viable winner is selected and awarded the prize.
12. Unsportsmanlike conduct: If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception, fraudulent, unfair or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any Entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably suspects to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
13. Promoter’s liability: Neither the Promoter (nor any other person or organisation) excludes or limits their liability where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for: (i) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your Entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
19. The Promoter will use the Winner’s personal details solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion, including by attributing your Entry to your Instagram username where you are a winner. We will not hold on to or store any of your personal details or data.
21. This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
22. Any entries made before 00:01 on 12th December 2020 are invalid due to an Instagram platform outage resulting in our need to delete the original promotional post. Entrants may enter again as many times as they wish starting 12th December 2020.
The Promoter is:
@LONDON Digital Limited trading as @LONDON.